- No need to raise a flap.
- Extract the tooth and prepare the socket for grafting.
- Eject the cement into the socket.
- Press firmly over the cement for 3 seconds using dry sterile unfolded gauze and finger pressure followed by another 3-second press with a periosteal elevator.
- Remove excess material.
- Prepare the Augma Shield™ by cutting it to size.
- Place Augma Shield™, and press firmly for 5 seconds.
- Secure the Augma Shield™ in place with cross stitch sutures.
Activate subtitles to see the steps of the surgical protocols.
This video is part of the “Bone Graft Cements – Features & Clinical Benefits” E-Book.
For more information send us an e-mail to: email@example.com